Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What does your life look like in 10 years?

I would have seen almost all the places that I would want to travel 10 years down the road. My accommodations would include living comfortably somewhere in the west with a steady job. The changes will include new cures to unsolvable sickness although I would not be sure if we would have to negotiate some sort of deal for population control. Fast food and other restaurants would be healthier but more expensive than every and I think by then we will be having to pay for much more like water.

50 years from now, my career will hopefully slow and become more relaxing I will still be teaching on and off whilst traveling more and more. If I had money I would get more involved with people perhaps charities. My brother and I would be in close contact after our parents pass away. We are both going to be in good health. Transportation would become more Japanese engineering such as perfected cars, trains, buses, and planes. Food will come in tablets along with over the counter pills that fix sickness and bodily pains on the spot. Birth control will be voice activated from a chip that releases estrogen on the spot when told on command.

100 I would be a decaying dead body. No kids. No offspring of any sort. Biggest social problem is perfecting living in harmony with robots and humans

No comments:

Post a Comment