Sunday, September 11, 2011

Audition dir. Takashi Miike

This movie took me about 4 days to complete because I couldnt keep my attention towards it for very long. Thirst was an awesome shot movie with interesting angles and scenes. Now seeing this film, I was bored within the first 20 mintues. Scenes lasted too long with prolonged pauses and flashsbacks. Very little dialogue was used in the film. Nothing is wrong with the lack of speaking in a movie but along with boring scenes made the film dull and repetative. I also never felt engaged or connected with other characters who were introduced. I would have preffered it if I recieved more background information about them. When the audience developes an emotional attatchment to the plot and introduction of people, it makes for a strong connection that keeps viewers interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment